Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duck vs chicken

some grassfed beef and fish are my protein sources

chicken though is the #1 meat americans eat. the problem though is it usually is drenched in a lot of oil and fried. i've gone away from chicken because it simply is too difficult to cook

luckily for me i catch my own fish so i don't have to worry about foodborne illnesses

Duck is very high in fat. I would pick skinless poultry.

When you are bulking, you need calories but high amounts of animal fat is not good for you. I would much rather you use skinless poultry and add a healthy fat source like avocado then eat high fat meats.

some grassfed beef and fish are my protein sources

chicken though is the #1 meat americans eat. the problem though is it usually is drenched in a lot of oil and fried. i've gone away from chicken because it simply is too difficult to cook

luckily for me i catch my own fish so i don't have to worry about foodborne illnesses

Not at all. We've had some very simple recipes on here.

Breasts on foil, season, bake, eat.

yeah, chicken so ez to cook. just buy it from butcher cut into breast steak n then can grill or even panfry quick without that long wait for a big breast to cook in the center. or buy rotisserie chicken n just pull off the skin. or ground chicken breast for stir fry or soup or chicken patty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a fan of duck at all but don't just limit yourself. There are tons of good protein sources out there. My go to sources are chicken, eggs, grass fed beef, tuna, salmon.

Top Bottom