Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dropping body fat % quickly

jaapstern

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys I'm sittin at about 13.5% bodyfat and on my frame im starting to get noticeable fat around my body. Most likely due to my dirty bulking habits.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is, if I stop lifting for about a week and a half, kick up some cardio, and cut all of my carbs out except for a few in the morning and preworkout will I be able to jump back down to the 9-10% region in a month or so?[/FONT]

No idea as everyone's body is different. I would try to come up with a more sustainable plan though, or you will likely just end up putting it right back on.

no unless you were super lean before. most cutting goals don't factor in history which is the #1 thing to know. if you were under 10% then got sloppy recently it will be a helluva lot easier than if you were 13% body fat for the past 5 years.. homeostasis and body memory are very important. that is why you see people who have been fat all their lives have an extremely hard time losing fat but someone who was skinny all their lives and got fat can much more easily lose it.

No lol 4% in a month is crazy talk. Just cut carbs and continue your regimen as usual. Cut 200-300cal worth maybe. Nothing happens in a month. Usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom