Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinks other than water

BaltimorePablo

I'm new to this whole dieting and working out thing but have been doing it for a little more than a week. About an hour in the gym everyday and eating healthy.. but I have two questions. I come from a huge Pepsi addiction and I never really drank water regularly so to me it just doesn't taste good. I am however drinking about 4-6 20oz bottles of water per day right now and would like to know what drinks you guys usually have with a meal? Since most of the drinks I am used to are incredibly horrible for you, I'd like some ideas.. juices? Anything other than water really. Is milk bad for you? I love 2% milk and have been having a glass with dinner every night but I have seen a couple posts with people saying its bad... Also, is coffee with 1 tsp. of sugar going to put me back a lot with this new lifestyle? Going in to 4 hour meetings at 8AM with no coffee would crush me lol.. so I"m hoping you guys say this is ok (only 1 cup!).

Someone suggested Whey. In your opinion should I be drinking a whey shake to substitute a meal (I work out after work and right before dinner)? Or is it not even necessary to drink this at this point in my process?

Current stats: 282lbs (it fluctuates between 2-6lbs everyday, is that normal?), 6'4", 25 years old. Currently working on 40-45 min of Cardio and 15-20 minutes of weights.

Thanks!

I have 3 choices for ya.

1. WATER
2. WATER
3. WATER

Suck it up and keep drinking water and soon you will not want anything else! You can add some sugar free Crystal Light to it for some flavor if you have to.

Diluted Diet Brisk ice tea. 12oz can mixed with 12-16oz water.
Only way I could stay hydrated when I was "ON".

have a glass of apple juice or orange juice..
once in a while I drink a soda but I dont much care for soda..

i like the sugar free arizona green tea but i have maybe 1 glass a day. as with the milk its not a big deal if you drink it if your aware of the calories that come with it. if your trying to hit a certain number of calories milk can be a easy way to change that quickly.

I hear those crystal light packets are good for when on a diet, 0 cals.

Walmart sells these sugar free packets for 20oz waters..tons of flavors, 10 for $1.50, I am addicted to these things, sometimes I feel like I am drinking too much water..haha

pappad said:
I have 3 choices for ya.

1. WATER
2. WATER
3. WATER

Suck it up and keep drinking water and soon you will not want anything else! You can add some sugar free Crystal Light to it for some flavor if you have to.
I drink
1 water
2 Crystal Light
3 black coffee
4. plane tea
5. milk prob a glass a day
6 every once in a blue moon OJ

Top Bottom