Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinks with 0 zero sugar

zlock77

ALot of drinks that taste good now promote 0 sugar. But the chemicals are probbaly super bad for us right ? Even the drinks at whole foods promising natural ingredients is good or bad?

just because a drink says 0 calories doesn't mean it is good for you or it won't hurt your fitness goals

the body will STILL react to a drink that contains chemicals and things like HFCS don't really show up as sugar and the calorie thing is BS if you follow my posts.

diet coke has 0 calories, so that means we can drink 20 of them a day and not gain weight? cmon

This is the way I look at it -

Read a can of diet coke. Is there anything good for you in there? Nope. Then why consume it. Even if it has zero calories it isn't benefiting you in any way

H2O but it also has chemicals in it to clean it. As well as all the drugs people urinate and dump in toilet. Happy drinking. Nothing in life is [emoji817] %

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H2O but it also has chemicals in it to clean it. As well as all the drugs people urinate and dump in toilet. Happy drinking. Nothing in life is [emoji817] %

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is what filters are for :)

you can buy zero water filters and filter your tap water, no problem

Top Bottom