Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking wine and any possible benefits

Larry Page

So bros, is true two glasses of wine every day can increase Longevity and also prevent heart diseases?

My dad had a bad heart for many years diagnosed at 44yrl died at 58 and he never consumed alcohol in his life or smoked.

Since his passing I have been looking into ways I can prevent my own heart from giving out on me, as this type of heart disease is hereditary. Right now I'm considering having a few glasses of wine after lunch and dinner along with supplementing with Coenzyme Q10 as well. I'm open to other suggestions and yes I have a low cholesterol diet and run 2-3km every morning.

the whole red wine thing came about in the 80's when they started studying reservatrol's benefits.

the unfortunate thing for you wine addicts though is the amount of reservatrol that is actually in 99% of wine out there is so little that you would have to drink bottles to even sniff any benefits.

your best bet if you want the benefits of grapes is to eat GRAPES. it is the skin of the grape that contains the reservatrol and antioxidants

the whole wine is good for the heart is just wine industry propaganda

stick to grapes and berries, also the skin of citrus fruits are VERY healthy and have been shown to fight cancer.

Instead of thinking wine is going to help you maybe find out if you have any pre-existing conditions, check your cholesterol, get an EKG and a full blood cell analysis. Make sure all those are in check.

The benefits of wine consumption are 1-2 glasses. Once you get to more than 2 glasses you lose the positive effects and begin to experience the negative effects. Nothing wrong with a glass here and there in my opinion. It is a much better option than beer.

The whole 'wine health benefits' thing is completely overblown. People use it as a justification to drink alcohol.

The health benefits from wine come from the polyphenol compounds in the grapes. You can get the exact same health benefits from drinking grape juice or eating grapes.

I personally would consume grapes instead. That way you get the beneficial fibre and the benefit of the whole fruit.

The best thing you can do for heart health is to eat a diet full of fruits and vegetables and to have a high omega 3 fatty acid content.

Top Bottom