Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking water and peeing

M

*MissFit*

i'm drinking tons of water.. but all i do is pee.. i'm starting not to see the point!!!

Help!!!

Peeing frequently is the consequence of drinking a lot of water.....

I don't know of any way to stop it.....

PLP,

Yeah I hear you! Our bathroom is wayyy down the hall at work. I drink a ton of water and quite frankly, I think I'm going to just run a catheter down the hall and directly into the urinal! I swear my secretary thinks I have a really bad coke habit. The worst part is trying to sit through a 3 hour bored-room meeting and not go piss once every 20 minutes. How do you comfortably say to a roomfull of people "Yeah sorry, I'm drinking alot of water these days and have to piss every 20 minutes". Of course you're sitting there with your bottle of water, and these fat slobs are like "Well, quit drinking so much water ya idiot!".

At least we're not shitting every 20 minutes!

It can be very inconvienient. Most people don't drink much water so they think it's weird to pee so often. Having to wake up at night to piss is the worst!

isnt that the point of drinking lots of water...to piss alot and flush out all the impurities? Either way, if you are shakin it more than twice, you're playin with yourself :)

deltreefitness said:
It can be very inconvienient. Most people don't drink much water so they think it's weird to pee so often. Having to wake up at night to piss is the worst!

i get up like 6 times a nite

deltreefitness said:
Having to wake up at night to piss is the worst!

You hit that on the head!

How are you supposed to get a good night's sleep when you spend half of it standing there takin a whiz?

I'm considering getting a wide necked plastic container and leaving it by the damn bed!

Griz1 said:
You hit that on the head!

How are you supposed to get a good night's sleep when you spend half of it standing there takin a whiz?

I'm considering getting a wide necked plastic container and leaving it by the damn bed!

EWWWWWW :coffee:

Top Bottom