Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking water and peeing

Hey, I've pee'd so much lately and gotten so good at it, I can now actually go to the washroom, stand at the urinal, un-zip, "flip myself out", pee, shake and zip, and never actually use my hands.

I am now the "guru-of-urination"!

Now if I can take a shit without having to wipe, I'll be a God!

I consume 1 gallon of water a day minimum. I use a one gallon jug to keep track of how much I have drank. I try to consume all my water by dinner time and then I don't drink anymore in the evening (I workout in the morning). I usually only have to get up once a night to pee if that.

bassman said:
I consume 1 gallon of water a day minimum. I use a one gallon jug to keep track of how much I have drank. I try to consume all my water by dinner time and then I don't drink anymore in the evening (I workout in the morning). I usually only have to get up once a night to pee if that.

Is that really a good method to use when trying to stay hydrated? Downing a gallon for the day is great - but doing it only half the day will most likely leave you dehydrated for the rest. I don't see the point.

It seems to work for me, I feel hydrated all day & night. My pee is clear 24/7. I eat dinner at approx 7:00 PM and I am sleeping by 10:00. That's only 3 hrs and I am still peeing the whole time, it just starts to subside by the time I go to bed. My last pee before bed is clear and my first one in the morning is clear as well so I would say I am pretty hydrated, wouldn't you?

sasharawkz said:
I'm still trying to engineer a diet that requires no toilet paper after shitting :evil:

Funny shit. When I was on my extreme cutting diet-little carbs and lots of fat seemed to almost fulfill this problem. Usually my ass is a fucking nasty shitfilled mess.

Slow down the water drinking towards 5pm ish, and you should be able to skip the night pee's. Focus on drinking it early and during the day.

And whoever said Trying to be with a "Boner " is pretty damn funny, that is so true, and the worst, But you missed trying to pee after you have sex.

Top Bottom