Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking water and peeing

Griz1 said:
I'm considering getting a wide necked plastic container and leaving it by the damn bed!

Just don't wake up thirsty one night and get confused.....the following morning you wake up and wonder why your pee bottle is empty :)

Like Dumb and Dumber...."Tic Tac Sir?" ;)

Campers and mountain climbers use the pee bottle method.

Can't blame them. I've used it too.

I gotta go about once an hour. I swear I pee about 12 times a day not including during the night. It's all good though. I know right away when I don't drink enough because I literally start to feel dried out.

Gotta wake up about 3-4 times a night to pee, but hey, that's the price you pay to stay hydrated.

I don't see anything wrong with the pee bottle use as long as you keep it to yourself and noone sleeps in the same room as you.

I've used one befroe when I was really sick and let me tell you, rolling to your side is alot less taxing and interferes with your sleep alot less than getting up to pee pee. It's faster too. That's how the eskimo's did it in their Igloo's. haha......

GhettoStudMuffin said:
Campers and mountain climbers use the pee bottle method.

Can't blame them. I've used it too.

I gotta go about once an hour. I swear I pee about 12 times a day not including during the night. It's all good though. I know right away when I don't drink enough because I literally start to feel dried out.

Gotta wake up about 3-4 times a night to pee, but hey, that's the price you pay to stay hydrated.

I don't see anything wrong with the pee bottle use as long as you keep it to yourself and noone sleeps in the same room as you.

I've used one befroe when I was really sick and let me tell you, rolling to your side is alot less taxing and interferes with your sleep alot less than getting up to pee pee. It's faster too. That's how the eskimo's did it in their Igloo's. haha......

Why wouldn't campers just piss in the woods? lol.

Waking up it the middle of the night sucks. It really (obviously) interferes with sleep.

Have you seen those ads for bladder control pills? They say you may have overactive bladder if you piss more than 4 or 5 times a day!

Same as deltreefitness :

1] If I want to pee while camping I'll just do it in the woods and keep the bottle trick for the time when I'm stuck in my car by -40 degress on the highway ;)

and waking up in the middle of the night is no good at all for anabolism which takes place when you sleep

Try sipping the water instead of taking bigger gulps. I used to drink that much water and stopped because I can't do the 4 times a night bathroom run.

Um, just for clarification, the reason campers use a pee bottle while camping is because it gets cold in the mountains and it's alot more convenient to roll to your side, unscrew cap, pee, replace cap, go to sleep, then unzip your bag, get up, go pee while freezing your butt off, then get back in, re-zip, and go to sleep.

I've done the regular old get up method while camping, and I'll take the pee bottle method in that scenario any day. Let's not even talk about serious altitudes where it's like -10 degrees and the windchill factor brings it down to like -30 or colder.

GhettoStudMuffin said:
Um, just for clarification, the reason campers use a pee bottle while camping is because it gets cold in the mountains and it's alot more convenient to roll to your side, unscrew cap, pee, replace cap, go to sleep, then unzip your bag, get up, go pee while freezing your butt off, then get back in, re-zip, and go to sleep.

I've done the regular old get up method while camping, and I'll take the pee bottle method in that scenario any day. Let's not even talk about serious altitudes where it's like -10 degrees and the windchill factor brings it down to like -30 or colder.

Makes sense

you're doing some High Altitude Camping/Hiking ?

Top Bottom