Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking water and peeing

The more is not always the better

you're probably drinking too much

As long as you pee, your kidneys are working well. You should be worrying not peeing more than 1.5l a day. If you do, good for you.

I drink 7L to 8L of sctricly water, a day. Imagine how often I go to the bathroom ;)

Griz1 said:
You hit that on the head!

How are you supposed to get a good night's sleep when you spend half of it standing there takin a whiz?

I'm considering getting a wide necked plastic container and leaving it by the damn bed!

The worst is getting up having to pee and have a huge woody. Pissing in the middle of the night with a boner is the worst.

Prettylittlepest said:
i'm drinking tons of water.. but all i do is pee.. i'm starting not to see the point!!!

Help!!!

I found that my bladder expanded with time. If you're just starting to increase your water intake, I could see how you'd be peeing all the time. If you keep it up for a while, hopefully your bladder will expand too...

Am I crazy or has anyone else's bladder expanded as well?

I hear ya hun... I'm constantly peeing. I have to get up and leave class to find a washroom all the time. My friends, who don't drink nearly as much as I do, find it amusing.

ashley2212 said:
I found that my bladder expanded with time. If you're just starting to increase your water intake, I could see how you'd be peeing all the time. If you keep it up for a while, hopefully your bladder will expand too...

Am I crazy or has anyone else's bladder expanded as well?

LOL, i wish this would happen to me!!!! it hasn't yet though... :(

Top Bottom