Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is drinking raw liquid egg whites safe?

Jossimar*

I bought a few cases of egg whites and would like to know if it's safe to take them raw or it maybe risky since salmonella dwells where you less expect it, also how much is a right qty to take for your body to absorb it all and not waist them, thank you.

Salmonella is actually on the shells, not in the egg.

I used to drink them raw and there is noting wrong with that, they will absorb just fine. There is no evidence showing eggs can't be absorbed by drinking them.

The only down side is it will give you horrible shits, farts and bloat your stomach.

Muscle milk makes some you can drink in different flavors. Haven't tried them but heard they're only egg whites. That's old school the middle is the more healthy part these days according to studies. I would try and get organic free rage eggs. They cost more but worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we actually had Dr Gerry on our podcast and he explained that the risk of bacteria issues from eggs is from chickens that are inhumanely raised in cages. that is how disease is spread

get humane friendly stamped eggs where the chickens can peck, roam and eat bugs like nature intended and you will be able to undercook the eggs or eat them raw successfully. i used to have the same problems from undercooked eggs until i started buying the high quality ones

They are perfectly fine to drink raw. The liquid egg white cartons that you buy from Walmart, Costco etc. are pasteurized so there is no risk of developing salmonella or anything like that.

As for freshly cracked raw eggs, I would only eat raw eggs if you are buying organic, free range and cage free eggs. I would not eat those cheap dollar per dozen grocery store eggs raw.

Top Bottom