Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking non alcoholic beer

Figueiro7

Bros,
So we all know beer and dieting just don't match when you are trying to shape off pounds,which is what I'm trying to do right now. I would like to know if I can have non alcoholic beer once in a while when go out , some people say non alcoholic beer contains less calories and carbs than regular beer, true?

I enjoy the beer taste and like to mix it with Clamato and lime juice and salt on the rim, good stuff.

i have no idea bro. just read the label, it will tell you right on there what it has.

obviously it is going to have way more calories than water which has 0 calories right?

in fact a lot of people spin their wheels to lose weight cause they drink soda, sugary sports drinks, beer etc. it isn't just about what you eat, but also what you drink

Non-alcoholic beer does contain less calories then regular beer because there is no alcohol in it. Alcohol has 7 calories per gram. Part of the reason beer is so calorie dense is because it contains a large amount of carbs AND alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beer will still be high in carbs but it will be lower in calories because it contains no alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beer should still be viewed as a 'once in a while' treat. It will contain about the same amount of calories as regular soda.

Bros,
So we all know beer and dieting just don't match when you are trying to shape off pounds,which is what I'm trying to do right now. I would like to know if I can have non alcoholic beer once in a while when go out , some people say non alcoholic beer contains less calories and carbs than regular beer, true?

I enjoy the beer taste and like to mix it with Clamato and lime juice and salt on the rim, good stuff.

In moderation - why not.

It would be pretty much similar to drinking soda. While it does not help to burn fat and contains some 'empty' or unnecessary calories, I think that having a soda or a non-alcoholic beer should not be a problem if you are an average-joe who likes to do sports.

Top Bottom