Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking diet soda while cutting

harrisonbet

Guys, is it ok to drink diet soda while cutting? diet coke to be more specific, for some reason coke is a big boost of energy for me specially before work out, it wakes me the hell up and since I'm trying to shape off some fat and get cut I would like to keep it in my diet to improve my training, some people say the only difference between diet coke and regular coke is just the name and it's jus as bad, thank you.

Diet sodas are actually probably worse due to the artificial sweeteners. And that some reason t wakes you up is caffeine. I say lay off the sodas altogether man. If you need a pick up, grab a preworkout or a cup of black coffee. Or even a 200mg caffeine pill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A can of diet coke actually has the same amount of caffeine in it as half a cup of coffee. That's why it's waking you up before your workout.

Diet soda is fine in moderation but it's really not great for you. It's all artificial crap. Read the ingredients list. It's just a long landry list of chemicals.

A much better option would be to drink a cup of black coffee or green tea before your workout.

I'm not saying don't ever have a diet coke but save it for a 'once in a while' type of treat.

Guys, is it ok to drink diet soda while cutting? diet coke to be more specific, for some reason coke is a big boost of energy for me specially before work out, it wakes me the hell up and since I'm trying to shape off some fat and get cut I would like to keep it in my diet to improve my training, some people say the only difference between diet coke and regular coke is just the name and it's jus as bad, thank you.

It is definitely bad. However, not as bad as regular coke in terms of calories.

Sugar free drinks have their own issues. They also mess with blood sugar levels and insulin. They mess with the flora of your digestive track. And they also have a lot of additives which are unhealthy.

However, all these things put aside - its better than regular sodas when you want to cut.

Top Bottom