Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is drinking coffee bad on a cutting diet? Will it hinder cutting?

M56M

Will drinking black coffee, with about a shot glass of fat free milk, and one packet of Equal sugar hinder fat burning?

Thank you very much.

M56M

ABsolutely not. The caffeine in the coffee will help to mobilize the free fatty acids as energy and curb your appetite and finally help drive your nervous system to work harder. keep the sugar out and the fat zero in the coffee.

Thanks alot guys i appreciate the help...

DAN PT said:
ABsolutely not. The caffeine in the coffee will help to mobilize the free fatty acids as energy and curb your appetite and finally help drive your nervous system to work harder. keep the sugar out and the fat zero in the coffee.

I can't even use Equal sugar? i mean damn i hate just plain black coffee.

And i use almost no milk at all so that should be a problem.

M56M

I drink it all the freakin time out of a French Press. I've started using fat free non-diary creamer. It's like 10 calories per tbsp, and I use 2 equals. Drink only Starbucks...you'll never go back.

I think coffee have not any side effect on health, even in weight loss.
caffeine help you in weight loss and keep active your body.

I actually do something similar, but for creamer I mix up some vanilla flavored whey in water and blend that with my coffee, flippin delicious!
I actually offered this tip in a tip of the day video coming out soon on our facebook page.
hope it's ok to mention that

Top Bottom