Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drastic Cut of Fat Percentage

MeatHead569

Hey,

I was wonder if anyone could help me in my quest to dramatically decrease my fat percentage. I'm a college wrestler and i'm going into the season at 5'9", 173 and 17% body fat (aka not good!) I really should be around 10% body fat. Of course I will loose about 4% during the season naturally but how can I increase the potency of my fat burning cardio practices? Any gear that will help me out by cutting another 4-6%?

Thanks

I would definately invest in some clen. and an E/C/A stack like xenadrine. Also, make sure your diet is in check, that's the main thing when trying to loose weight.

diamonddiceclay said:
eat zero carbs mon-fri then carb up on weekends-do clen and eca stack and take taraxatone

And prepare to pass out midway through the second period (if you get that far)

bro forget the no carbs thing. You will pass out and have no energy. I would say lower carbs a bit and increase protein. Try running on empty stomach for an hour in the mornings and keep lifting weights to preserve muscle.

Clenbuterol is like a more refined version of Ephedrine. Also illegal in the states.

Taraxatone is a diuretic. As to why you would take it to reduce your bodyfat, you'll have to ask Diamond.

Top Bottom