Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't discount "discount" stores!!

J

jenscats5

Got some walnut oil for $3.99 and a HUGE bottle of Grapeseed oil for $4.99 today......... the walnut oil size was $8 at the grocery store & I'd hate to see the price on such a large bottle of Grapeseed oil.

Just something to keep in mind -- it's nice to change up your oils from time to time....

OMG !

I've been looking for walnut oil for weeks and the only store that carry some sell it as it it were high quality champagne

The store is called "discount" ?

It's like a "everything for 1 buck" store ?

Anthrax said:
OMG !

I've been looking for walnut oil for weeks and the only store that carry some sell it as it it were high quality champagne

The store is called "discount" ?

It's like a "everything for 1 buck" store ?

Well, here the store is called "Value City." It's not a everything for $1 store (those are good too!) but it's a little below Walmart.

pintoca said:
The Grapeseed oil is the one that is good for rubbing??? :p

Actually, to be honest, I make my own homemade body scrub & use the grapeseed oil for that along with for food..... :p

pintoca said:
The Grapeseed oil is the one that is good for rubbing??? :p

Grapeseed is good for everything. It really is a superior oil. I buy it by the gallon,and I like Jen use it for scrubs, soaps, lotions, it makes an awesome hot oil treatment for the hair, and it's wonderful as a massage oil. The possibilities are limitless.

Necia

Top Bottom