Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing a keto- what did i do wrong?

you should try to add some nuts or have more red meat or fatty fish.... I find that when I keep those things in during keto phase, I feel just fine... when I keep my fat lower is when I get those shitty feelings...

I like to eat meals of chicken and walnuts
or steak and chicken, or ground turkey, or salmon..

I usually have a lower fat protein source and then something higher in fat in the same meal... keeps me consistent throughout the day.. also.. you might want to try adding food in with your whey shakes... you are simply starving.. I ate more than you on a contest diet. (and I am 138lbs contest!)-- except, there was no mayo or cheese or shakes... all meat and nuts... caveman diet.. lol

dg

dude WTF ? you've been using AS and dieting for like the past 2 years in a row, how in the hell can you not be totally ripped by now ??????

havent used AS in a year and havent done any cardio or weight training in 6 months. kinda let myself go w/donuts, pizza, burgers.....god i miss those foods. does anyone else have dreams of binging on junk food? once i lose the fat im not going to let myself fall into that type of depression again

Last edited:
Keto and fatigue

If you're still feeling fatigued and generally 'blah' check your potassium levels. Adding in approx 400mg of potassium can make a HUGE difference in energy levels. Low Carb diets are very diruetic, you lose a lot of electrolytes with that water. Try using a potassium salt like nuSalt, 1/8th of a teaspoon is over 500mg potassium. And make sure you're drinking a gallon of water a day.

G

who gives a shit if you are depressed. i saw your pics on wbb and you have lost a shit load of fucking fat. you look like your on dnp.

Top Bottom