Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this work for dieting?

R4HM44N

I have heard today somelady recommending another one dates as a good meal for fat loss, andshe claimed that it is a popular thing to eat to lose fat. But Idon't thing that is right, because they are full of sugar – right?Also, she said that these dates mixed wit milk are a great energydrink. What you think about this madness guys?

I have heard today somelady recommending another one dates as a good meal for fat loss, andshe claimed that it is a popular thing to eat to lose fat. But Idon't thing that is right, because they are full of sugar – right?Also, she said that these dates mixed wit milk are a great energydrink. What you think about this madness guys?

1. As an energy drink - perhaps it will be effective.

2. As a diet food - definitely a horrible idea.

Dates + Milk as a diet food?

Both of those foods are full of sugar and will spike insulin levels. That's the exact OPPOSITE of what you want for fat loss.

The key when choosing carbohydrates is to choose low GI carbohydrates. Those will raise blood sugar the slowest.

For example, white rice has a much higher GI index and will raise blood sugar much faster then brown rice. White rice has the hull of the rice bran removed which makes it digest much faster. Brown rice is unprocessed and contains the whole rice grain. Brown rice contains more fibre and is slower digesting and will raise blood sugar much slower as a result.

The best carbohydrates to base your diet around are brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, and sweet potato. Along with fruits and vegetables of course.

I would rather stick to better sources of food while cutting. For carbs, instead of dates look at things like fresh fruit, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, any veggies, rice, etc. Whole clean foods that are not processed or loaded with sugar.

Top Bottom