Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does protein powder looses protein over time? answer plez!

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all.

I have an old bottle of protein, it is grossly overdue and I havent used it until now. The protein inside it (whey vanilla) is clumped together. Smells and tastes different....

Does it still contain protein or do I need to use fresh one?

reply please~
thanks!

If you have stored your protein powder in a cool and dry place it is OK

First of all...why is it taking you so long to finish your protein...need help or what lol. If you have kept it in a cool dry place it will be aight, but how long has it been since you bought it?

Fatchops

if it smells and tastes different means it has lost some of its protein value...

I recently bought protien (NHF Vanilla Whey More), it smelled a little different than normal and wasn't as white. I had my regular shake in the morning, went to work, about an hour later I spent 30 minutes in the washroom.

FatChops said:
First of all...why is it taking you so long to finish your protein...need help or what lol. If you have kept it in a cool dry place it will be aight, but how long has it been since you bought it?

Fatchops

A year or so. I bought it and put it into some place where I totally forgot about it,,,..... happens..

Top Bottom