Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does protein intake has to with your age?

roberthitchens

Hi bros like I said in the title, when you are bulking your protein intake depends on your age? the older you are the more protein you should take per pound of body weight when you want to bulk and gain muscle mass?

read layne norton’s take. he has macro recommendations for age groups and he does lower protein requirements with age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bros like I said in the title, when you are bulking your protein intake depends on your age? the older you are the more protein you should take per pound of body weight when you want to bulk and gain muscle mass?

In a word - no. Outside of training (ie normal life) the older we get the less we seem to eat and that's why you rarely see larger older people.

you are making the assumption that protein = muscle when it does not

you gain muscle from weight training and sleeping first. if you don't have those 2 things down i don't care how much protein you take in. lots of americans get in tons of protein and look like shit

protein requirements are a ruse. we know from actual experience and recent studies that you only need .6g per pound of bw .. that is all.

Top Bottom