Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this mean I need carbs, or just my imagination?

Mavewer

Yesterday, I have noticed that subliminally I wantedto have carbs. I did not want to eat chocolates and stuff like that –it was hot food, but I realized that I wanted precisely that foodbecause of the carbs. I did not looks for sweets, just wanted thisfood and that is it. Does that mean that the body needs the carbs, orit is just an abstinence syndrome of someone who is avoiding anythingsweet lately?

addictions are very real. sugar addiction is very real. a lot of people crave sugar like that. the way to conquer addictions is avoiding them.. just don't keep them in your house. if you crave them go and drink a lot of liquids to fill up your stomach.

you gotta have discipline

when you get that craving for sugar, and go eat chocolate you get an insulin spike and your body starts storing fat to use for later. you can give in to cravings here and there but if you are ever going to lose that gut you gotta aim to beat the cravings atleast a couple times per day vs. going to the kitchen to get a cookie. i've learned to ignore when the brain tells me to eat when i am cutting down, when you are bulking it isn't the same strategy

Last edited:
That is craving for sugars when you diet - you won't always want to eat pure sugar. Your body knows where carbs can be found, so it will want to eat those foods. Just stay strong, and use the power of will to overcome these moments. In a matter of 2-4 weeks you will be perfectly fine without any carbs whatsoever.

There is a lot more to hunger then just the mental aspect.

I can have just finished eating lunch. I am not hungry but if I walk past the Cinzeo and the mall and smell the delicious cinnamon buns, I will all of sudden feel hungry.

Same thing with TV commercials. I can not be hungry but then I'll see a delicious pizza TV commercial and then I suddenly want pizza.

You need to ask yourself - is this mental hunger or REAL physical hunger?

I see that there is no real need for the carbs to be taken. In such case, I will just have to man up. Thanks guys for your help!

Top Bottom