Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this happen to you too when your food shopping

GAnthony

I go to Costco once a week and I buy chicken, lots of eggs, yogurt, and other bodybuilding food in large amounts. when I am checking out I feel like other customers and even the cashier are looking at me weird like look at this stupid Meathead. Do you think I'm just imagining this or do you guys experienced something similar?

Forget what they think, think about your goals, grow and get big
I buy a ton of chicken and eggs too, FU to those fat ppl

I go to Costco once a week and I buy chicken, lots of eggs, yogurt, and other bodybuilding food in large amounts. when I am checking out I feel like other customers and even the cashier are looking at me weird like look at this stupid Meathead. Do you think I'm just imagining this or do you guys experienced something similar?

Who cares? Seriously. My GF tells me people move to one side when I'm buzzing around the stores. I can't say as I notice

One thing I do for my buddies which helps negates the whole 'meathead buying food for meatheads' thing is we get our meat delivered. We just had a delivery to my place today. The butcher played Rugby back in the day and the actual name of the company (not the one he uses to trade under) is 'pro muscle meats' which makes me think it was started with meatheads in mind. He does great deals on chicken breasts. It's a local (South Wales valleys) only business so no promo lol

Top Bottom