Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Ephedrine cause kidney stones?

I've never heard of ephedrine or any eca product causing kidney stones. I suggest you search the web to find out what causes them.

Actually I believe I read somewhere that large amounts of caffine can cause them. That could be indicative of the fatburner stack you use along w/ ephedrine since that also would increase you caffine intake.

may want to look at it though I could be comepletely off besides I think it was quite a bit of caffine need per day for it to possibly have an effect on kidney stones.

It could be deposits on the water you are drinking.... the dr can examine your stones and tell you what may be causing your stones......

I highly doubt it is the ephedrine that is causing your kidney stones....

From personal exp.. I know you want to find out so you can stop them.... cause they hurt like a MOFO!!! (I've had them twice)

I thought that the 1st reason why you have kidney stone is a lack of water

BTW aren't kidney stones often calcium deposits ?

I drink a lot of water every day and that doesn't seem to help, ever since my last stone.

I have to get the stone and they can tell me what it is and tell me how to eliminate them. It sucks peeing through a strainer.

Anthrax said:
I thought that the 1st reason why you have kidney stone is a lack of water

BTW aren't kidney stones often calcium deposits ?

Without a doubt, Ephedrine can cause kidney stones. Addition of xanthines (such as caffeine) almost certainly exacerbate it even more.

I have had two stones over the past 4 years and I was just wondering if anyone knew if Ephedrine can cause these.

i've been cycling an eca stack for about 1 year and a half and have never have kidney stones or other related problems. Try staying hydrated a little more. Might help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom