x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Does drinking coffee have any negative effects while trying to lose bodyfat??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Does drinking coffee have any negative effects while trying to lose bodyfat?? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Right now my goal is to lose bodyfat.. I'm on test prop 350mg/wk and EQ 700mg/wk.. I'm doing cardio every morning for 35 minutes and lifting 3x/week... I was just wondering if ONE cup of black coffee (no cream or sugar) would hinder in any way my ability to lose fat, ie., bloat, facial bloat, holding water, holding fat ya know just typical thingsj......I love the boost it gives me in the morning..any help is appreciated.. thanks bro's

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Broly

Does drinking coffee have any negative effects while trying to lose bodyfat??

Right now my goal is to lose bodyfat.. I'm on test prop 350mg/wk and EQ 700mg/wk.. I'm doing cardio every morning for 35 minutes and lifting 3x/week... I was just wondering if ONE cup of black coffee (no cream or sugar) would hinder in any way my ability to lose fat, ie., bloat, facial bloat, holding water, holding fat ya know just typical thingsj......I love the boost it gives me in the morning..any help is appreciated.. thanks bro's

Re: Does drinking coffee have any negative effects while trying to lose bodyfat??

no, quite the opposite...coffee raises metabolism, it should help you lose fat. As long as it is black and not a starbucks super largo el gigante grande frosted mocha loca chino caramel swirl doohickeyrino.

Re: Does drinking coffee have any negative effects while trying to lose bodyfat??

Quote Quote posted by Kabeetz
    no, quite the opposite...coffee raises metabolism, it should help you lose fat. As long as it is black and not a starbucks super largo el gigante grande frosted mocha loca chino caramel swirl doohickeyrino.
    Shit - that is my favorite one

Spartacus

drink it black
    more than a cup
    besides caffiene coffee has a few other nutritional contributions
    just don't drink too much late and hinder your sleep

I don't think you need coffee but if you enjoy go nuts. Like others have said, it is very calorie-deficient without added milk or sugar.

All Natural

Oh man. . . .coffee is the one thing I like to splurge on in the mornings. I'm addicted to my large cup with roughly 2 tablespoons of half & half & 4 splendas. Please don't take the 1/2 & 1/2 and splenda away from me!!! Is this one splurge of fat/sugar in the morning really going to hinder my goal of getting really cut? I'm about 5'-9", 160 lbs. My muscles are pretty defined, but, I'm not as cut-looking as I'd like to be. Also, is splenda o.k. to have in large quantities or does it cause some new ailment over time?

not a mentor

splenda......gotta have it with my dark roast coffee.
    "no one bombs RNCH again!--need2getaas"

Quote Quote posted by jsmac32raider
    Oh man. . . .coffee is the one thing I like to splurge on in the mornings. I'm addicted to my large cup with roughly 2 tablespoons of half & half & 4 splendas. Please don't take the 1/2 & 1/2 and splenda away from me!!! Is this one splurge of fat/sugar in the morning really going to hinder my goal of getting really cut? I'm about 5'-9", 160 lbs. My muscles are pretty defined, but, I'm not as cut-looking as I'd like to be. Also, is splenda o.k. to have in large quantities or does it cause some new ailment over time?
    Nah that's fine man. Splenda is great on cutting, just use it as needed and don't go crazy, try and lose the sweet tooth slowly. also I would try and use skim milk over the half and half if u're cutting, but enjoy either way.

All Natural

Nah that's fine man. Splenda is great on cutting, just use it as needed and don't go crazy, try and lose the sweet tooth slowly. also I would try and use skim milk over the half and half if u're cutting, but enjoy either way.
    So you think the 1/2 & 1/2 is cool, as long as it's just that one time in the morning and I'm pretty good on the saturated fats the rest of the day? Also, when everyone refers to "cutting", is that a general term for losing weight, or does it truly refer to more of a high rep, low weight training method to gain muscle stamina and definition?

Thanks.

Quote Quote posted by jsmac32raider
    So you think the 1/2 & 1/2 is cool, as long as it's just that one time in the morning and I'm pretty good on the saturated fats the rest of the day? Also, when everyone refers to "cutting", is that a general term for losing weight, or does it truly refer to more of a high rep, low weight training method to gain muscle stamina and definition?

Thanks.
    You have to look at the ingredients of your half and half to determine that.. I'm sure it is no big deal though.

While cutting is generally losing weight, specifically cutting refers to the idea of losing body fat while maintaining lean body mass, thereby lowering your bodyfat percentage. It has nothing to do with a specific training method.. and no training method can give you definition or tone, the only thing that can do that is decreased bodyfat covering the muscle.. which is usually achieved by diet in conjunction with training.