Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does drinking coffee have any negative effects while trying to lose bodyfat??

disturbed311

Right now my goal is to lose bodyfat.. I'm on test prop 350mg/wk and EQ 700mg/wk.. I'm doing cardio every morning for 35 minutes and lifting 3x/week... I was just wondering if ONE cup of black coffee (no cream or sugar) would hinder in any way my ability to lose fat, ie., bloat, facial bloat, holding water, holding fat ya know just typical thingsj......I love the boost it gives me in the morning..any help is appreciated.. thanks bro's

no, quite the opposite...coffee raises metabolism, it should help you lose fat. As long as it is black and not a starbucks super largo el gigante grande frosted mocha loca chino caramel swirl doohickeyrino.

Kabeetz said:
no, quite the opposite...coffee raises metabolism, it should help you lose fat. As long as it is black and not a starbucks super largo el gigante grande frosted mocha loca chino caramel swirl doohickeyrino.

Shit - that is my favorite one

drink it black
more than a cup
besides caffiene coffee has a few other nutritional contributions
just don't drink too much late and hinder your sleep

Kabeetz said:
no, quite the opposite...coffee raises metabolism, it should help you lose fat. As long as it is black and not a starbucks super largo el gigante grande frosted mocha loca chino caramel swirl doohickeyrino chai moca late
fixed

I don't think you need coffee but if you enjoy go nuts. Like others have said, it is very calorie-deficient without added milk or sugar.

Kabeetz said:

Oh man. . . .coffee is the one thing I like to splurge on in the mornings. I'm addicted to my large cup with roughly 2 tablespoons of half & half & 4 splendas. Please don't take the 1/2 & 1/2 and splenda away from me!!! Is this one splurge of fat/sugar in the morning really going to hinder my goal of getting really cut? I'm about 5'-9", 160 lbs. My muscles are pretty defined, but, I'm not as cut-looking as I'd like to be. Also, is splenda o.k. to have in large quantities or does it cause some new ailment over time?

splenda......gotta have it with my dark roast coffee.

jsmac32raider said:
Oh man. . . .coffee is the one thing I like to splurge on in the mornings. I'm addicted to my large cup with roughly 2 tablespoons of half & half & 4 splendas. Please don't take the 1/2 & 1/2 and splenda away from me!!! Is this one splurge of fat/sugar in the morning really going to hinder my goal of getting really cut? I'm about 5'-9", 160 lbs. My muscles are pretty defined, but, I'm not as cut-looking as I'd like to be. Also, is splenda o.k. to have in large quantities or does it cause some new ailment over time?

Nah that's fine man. Splenda is great on cutting, just use it as needed and don't go crazy, try and lose the sweet tooth slowly. also I would try and use skim milk over the half and half if u're cutting, but enjoy either way.

Kabeetz said:
Nah that's fine man. Splenda is great on cutting, just use it as needed and don't go crazy, try and lose the sweet tooth slowly. also I would try and use skim milk over the half and half if u're cutting, but enjoy either way.

So you think the 1/2 & 1/2 is cool, as long as it's just that one time in the morning and I'm pretty good on the saturated fats the rest of the day? Also, when everyone refers to "cutting", is that a general term for losing weight, or does it truly refer to more of a high rep, low weight training method to gain muscle stamina and definition?

Thanks.

Top Bottom