Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does that count as fasting?

Eriareal

If I ate at like 9-10 pm, and then had breakfast at 12-13 am next day – would that count as fasting? According to my calculations, that would make every day a non-eating window of 12-14 hours. Does that seem like enough time for fasting?

Yes, that would in fact be intermittent fasting, since for that you need approximately that time. So you would be getting a nice intermittent fasting by following this schedule. In fact, recently I started doing the same, and in the worst of the cases it is not that bothersome, and I am already getting leaner. So it is well worth giving it a try.

That is intermediate fasting. The general rule for intermediate fasting is a 16 hour fast and 8 hour eating period each day. You are almost there. If you waited a few more hours to eat your first meal, you would be following the most common intermediate fasting template.

If you are interested in learning more about fasting, head on over to evolutionary.org and check out some of the threads started by @stevesmi

Steve recently just finished a 10 day water fast

There are lots of different ways of fasting. The typical "lean gains" fast will be 16 hours of fasting and 8 hours of eating.

Right now I am doing a 24 hour fast every Monday and then Tuesday-Saturday I am eating 2 meals per day that are split up 12 hours apart. I eat around 8am and then at 8pm.

Top Bottom