Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does coffee help stay lean?

Samael6890

Most people I know and who are skinny, they all drinka lot of coffee. This makes me think that coffee can make you losefat and stay lean. Do you think this could be real? Or it is just acoincidence?

it supresses ur apppetite, makes your hungray delayed but u will be hungier later... also is a natural laxative but must be taken in right amounts

How do I put this - coffee can contribute to fat loss, because it suppresses the sense of hunger a bit. However, I would not expect any reasonable fatloss benefits from coffee of caffeine. You would rather use N2Slin, and follow a good carb cycling diet.

caffeine/caffeine cuts appetite and can increase energy levels when on a low carb/calorie diet but it won't actually do anything for burning body fat itself. It may indirectly help you stay lean because you eat less when using stimulants.

Nicotine also helps cut appetite but that doesn't mean you should take up smoking.

It can help but look at the population as a whole. There are a ton of people who drink a lot of coffee every day who are overweight. Yes caffeine is an appetite suppressant but I don't think that is the reason those people are thin.

Top Bottom