Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does beer make you gain weight?

Sven Salmon

some people say it makes you gain more weight than soda, but for some reason most of the people I know , heavy beer drinkers have just big belly and skinny arms a skimmy legs , I'm dieting now and I like to have a few beers on the weekend so I don't know if that would be cheating, thank you.

I drink beer every night, but I make sure it's calories and carbs are within my macros range ive set for whatever goals cycle I'm on. and I train 5-6 days a week. beer is considered "empty" calories I guess (little nutrients); so if your sedentary I suppose it's more likely to give you a gut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcohol is fine in moderation but it is not great for you. It is probably the worst thing you can put into your body in terms of your physique goals. It is an estrogenic, lowers testosterone levels and full of empty calories.

The 'beer belly' you hear about is 100% correct. A glass of wine here and there is fine but the less alcohol you consume, the better.

some people say it makes you gain more weight than soda, but for some reason most of the people I know , heavy beer drinkers have just big belly and skinny arms a skimmy legs , I'm dieting now and I like to have a few beers on the weekend so I don't know if that would be cheating, thank you.

beer is nasty and i've never understood why people drink it. i think it has to do with addiction and social scene.

but to answer your question men store excess fat in their stomachs, that's why your friends have beer bellies. men should never have bellies, that means you are too fat period. i pride myself even at almost 40 at having a flat stomach. it is all about restricting calories and ending the day in a deficit

if you drink beer those are extra calories that you don't need plus alcohol is awful for muscle growth.

so the answer is no beer isn't good for you and anyone who says 'oh i have a friend who looks ripped and drinks beer'... well he would look BETTER without the beer.

beer is nasty and i've never understood why people drink it. i think it has to do with addiction and social scene.

but to answer your question men store excess fat in their stomachs, that's why your friends have beer bellies. men should never have bellies, that means you are too fat period. i pride myself even at almost 40 at having a flat stomach. it is all about restricting calories and ending the day in a deficit

if you drink beer those are extra calories that you don't need plus alcohol is awful for muscle growth.

so the answer is no beer isn't good for you and anyone who says 'oh i have a friend who looks ripped and drinks beer'... well he would look BETTER without the beer.

blasphemy!!! haha.
how beer saved the world: (really). :
https://youtu.be/PdwYjFnFoJU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy beer but obviously you have to account for it. I don't drink it every day or in excess though. You will want to make sure you are not in a caloric surplus on a day you are consuming any alcohol. that will help diminish the effects.

Top Bottom