Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does beer affect your diet?

Nikolas Freeman

bros, having maybe 2-3 beers on the weekend can affect your mon-fri diet? I have lost some weight the last 4 weeks
and summer time is around the corner and I wonder if having a few lights beers can slow down my progress a lot.

the person who invented the cheat meal mentality obviously never was overweight

if you are trying to lose body fat you cannot cheat at all, nor do you need to cheat

this whole idea that a cheat meal is good cause it boosts metabolism is a huge myth that won't go away. maybe if you are 4% body fat that applies.. but anyone over 8% body fat who wants to drop more body fat needs to avoid cheat meals. once you get down to your proper weight THEN you can balance your diet a bit more

Beer is full of empty calories and a estrogen.

It's pretty much the absolute worst thing you could put in your body in terms of accomplishing your physique goals

Well let me put it this way, I would do cardio like a mad man (60-90 minutes intense) and down a six pack later in the evening. Literally, that hot burning feeling you get all night from your metabolism being raised from that workout, goes from hot to cold within a few hours from all the calorie consumption. But honestly, I've been cutting down a lot lately, and have stayed away from any beer intake except this past weekend.. Drank a 6 pack and it did nothing to my physique. Sure, in my mind, I'm thinking I could have been burning off calories over night, but some times you have to take a mental cheat day and that's what it is for me. Mon-Friday - good behavior. Saturday - Sunday, normal meals, back to diet. Yes, the more you abstain the better and quicker you'll accomplish your goals.

He, i think yes. But if you will drink beer 1 time in a month, i think its ok. But still, i would recommend you say no to beer. I want to give you advise. There are pills that helps you with diet, workout, learning and etc. You can find them here:

Top Bottom