Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
muscelove said:
Chicken salads and wendys chili arent bad. The chili has lots of protein and fiber so its not too bad. I eat salad from anywhere

I seem to remember from Supersize me that the salad in McD has more sugar than a Big Mac... if you go without any dressings you might be ok...but then it would be an overprices crappy salad.

pintoca said:
I seem to remember from Supersize me that the salad in McD has more sugar than a Big Mac... if you go without any dressings you might be ok...but then it would be an overprices crappy salad.

After watching that movie I'll never EVER eat fast food EVER again.... :worried: Blech!

I have Cick-Fil-A char-grilled chicken sandwiches from time to time
only 250ish calories and 20 grams protein with 3 grams fat

oh HELL YES!

but about once every six months.... emotional cheat day is a greeeezzzzy burger and fries and a shake.

Now, pizza is different. Not chain pizza, but wood oven fired real deal omfg i think i just blew a load pizza.

THAT happens pretty much EVERY cheat day. Pizza may be Jah's perfect food. :D

if forced to get fast food, i'll go to wendys and get one of their grilled chicken sandwiches, ditch the bun, and a cup of chili. Without the bun, i'm guessin the stats are pretty good.

The Angry Mule said:
Yes I have a weakness for pizza

I dont concider pizza as fast food! , to constitute FF it has to be packed with all the bi products, fillers and of course Sodium! Pizza (real pizza not dominos or pizza hut) is Gods food....

coeus said:
if forced to get fast food, i'll go to wendys and get one of their grilled chicken sandwiches, ditch the bun, and a cup of chili. Without the bun, i'm guessin the stats are pretty good.

Yeah, I'll have that chili too, minus the finger please.

Top Bottom