Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
I eat a foortlong chicken sub from subway at least once per week. Lotsa veggies and no suace. Its a good BB meal in the offseason.

Nope... 6 months so far... nothing compared with the 6-10 years some of the people here have... but I am just beginning...

and that Supersize-me shit... that is scary

Dantes said:
Go see the documentry 'Super Size Me' and take this poll again. :)

Ditto! havent touched FF since i saw that Doc..... It should of gotten the Academy A....

All fast food is loaded with sodium, a serious taboo with me....

gjohnson5 said:
After all it took to burn fat , I have been off of fast food for 6 months and will never do any burger joint again. Subway or Quiznos I may do like twice a month to once a week
twice amonth to once a week........classic..............

fast food is disgusting. plus its an industry thats going to end up costing our society a lot of money when all those obese people, most of whom are fairly young right now, start to age and get sick. Plus, the people who work their make $5/hour. How motivated are they going to be clean, or not spit in your food?

I go with the quick casual on the rare occasion I don't prepare my own food: Moe's, Schlotzky's, etc.

Chicken salads and wendys chili arent bad. The chili has lots of protein and fiber so its not too bad. I eat salad from anywhere

Top Bottom