Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
Nighthawkk said:
Knowing that the majority of junk food is processed to the point that little to no valuable nutrients are left...do you still indulge in a junk meal every now and then? (mcdonalds, bk, taco bell, wendys, etc...)

no desire for it unless a house full of people are chowing down, so i avoid that too unfortunately :rolleyes:

yeah, once a week I eat like 1000 chicken legs at the indian buffet along with some bread and one of those awesome desserts they do.

junk is good.

junk in the trunk is better

you can eat fast food all you want, just exercise. i love the people who are so anal, its funny.

i cant believe people actually still eat at mcdonalds!! I havent eaten there in over 10yrs. With all that we know, i just dont understand how anyone can put that shit into their body.

i eat fast food like once or two a month, and if i do i simply choose what to eat. here' my list of fast food i got from a magazine and i follow:
Wendy's : Mandarin chicken salad ( w/o noodles, fat free dressing) 400 calories, 27 g protein, 40g carbs, 14g fat.
KFC: Chicken breast: (w/o skin or breading) 140 calories, 29g protein, 0 g carbs, 3g fat.
McDonald's: Grilled chicken ceasar salad (w/Newman's own low fat vinaigrette) 240 calories, 29 g protein, 13 g carbs, 9g fat.
Taco Bell: Chicken ranchero Taco "Fresco style" 170 calories, 12g protein, 20g carbs, 4g fat.
SUBWAY: 6 inch Turkey breast, HAM & roast beef on wheat bread. 320 caloties, 24g protein, 47g carbs, 6g fat.
Burger King: Fire Grilled Shrimp Ceasar Salad: (w/fat free honey mustard dressing) 25 calories, 20 g protein, 27 g carbs, 10g fat.

The only thing I eat at a fast food restauraunt is chicken salads whenever I have to such as on a road trip. If I am going to cheat, I would rather go to the store, get some nice ground beef, fresh veggies, avacado, red onion, and a little mayo, and whole wheat buns and make me a real good hamburger instead of the junk they have at the fast food places. Same goes for chinese.

CAdude22 said:
The only thing I eat at a fast food restauraunt is chicken salads whenever I have to such as on a road trip. If I am going to cheat, I would rather go to the store, get some nice ground beef, fresh veggies, avacado, red onion, and a little mayo, and whole wheat buns and make me a real good hamburger instead of the junk they have at the fast food places. Same goes for chinese.
that aint cheatn bro...you should be doing that daily!

I am a college student, so I have no money for fast food. But at the same time, I have no time to cook (not no time, just not enough)--so I eat about 3-4 times/wk...and if someone offers to pay for me (friends, family, etc) then of course I will eat it, I am poor remember..

I also play rugby, basketball and raquetball many many times/wk..and when the pool opens up, I swim..so I burn off enough as it is

A quick story..when I swam for HS, I could not eat fastshit, it just made me sick. I would swim 3000-4000 yrds a day and get out feeling like a million old dirty one-dollar bills.

after watching supersizeme. i dont eat too much

Top Bottom