Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
I am SHOCKED to see how many people responded that they still eat fast food. I answered Never, expecting to see the poll with a huge percentage answering the same as me.

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm a college student with very little money. I cannot BEAR to spend what little money I have on anything that's not a part of my daily eating.

The only time I step foot in a fast food restaurant is as figureskater said - to order a salad - when I am desperate for food. I usually dump 80% of the contents other than the veggies.

only if i'm stuck and theres nothing else to eat. Me and my buddies sometimes go on road trips to NY or montreal in those cases its either eat with them at mcdonalds or go hungry. The funny thing is I used to love the stuff when i was a kid but I hate it now, tastes bad makes me feel fat and slow.

Never fries or a burger but sometimes I'll get something like a chicken wopper. If I'm really daring I'll have a spicy chicken tender crisp. That's once a month for sanitys sake.

But fires...the thought makes me sick. You may as well sip on a cup of grease.

I'll do real good, until I go to this one breakfast diner with my girlfriend. All it takes is a waitress to walk by with an order of chicken fried steak with eggs and I'm fucked. There's nothing like white gravy! Luckily I don't get trapped into that situation except for once every few weeks.

Nate Dog said:
I don't think that anything in moderation is that bad.

Just my 2 cents
modertion meaning a small fast food meal once every month or longer, correct........

Top Bottom