Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
If I'm out and about/need food but have nothing packed with me, I'll pick up a grilled chicken salad from a fast food restaurant (usually eaten with no dressing, a little vinegar, or a teeny bit of Italian). The one Atkins salad at Subway is actually pretty good...grilled chicken, spinach, almonds, cucumber, green pepper--I get it minus the bacon and eggs that normally come on it.

Is lunch meat something that should totally be avoided (due to preservatives and other crap), or is the stuff you buy at the grocery store (Healthy Choice roast turkey) ok on occasion--like once every few days?

Reactions: Cut
FigureSkater said:
Is lunch meat something that should totally be avoided (due to preservatives and other crap), or is the stuff you buy at the grocery store (Healthy Choice roast turkey) ok on occasion--like once every few days?

Sliced deli meats are fine if there is less sodium and little to no preservatives in them. I'm not sure where to get them other than in stores like traders joes or specialty delis.

You just need to eat "smart" if you are forced to eat fast food and restaurant food. I travel a fair amount and I also try to eat 400-500 calories every two hours, 7 times a day. You can order a cheeseburger and throw away the bun, pass on the fries, etc. For me it is more important that I eat on schedule, my target calories, then to skip a meal. If I have a high fat & carb breakfast, like most fast food choices, I will stick to grilled chicken, grilled fish (high protein/low carb), etc. for my meals after that. Almost anything in moderation is OK. Just try to keep your daily nutrient totals in line with your targets.

1-2times a week for me,its mainly because Im lazy and dont pack food with me when I goto my girls,and they are all on the typical college diet,of grilled cheese,oreos,coke,and pizza,soI usually just go hungry when Im there or goto mc d's or whatever

I eat it every now and then. Nowadays it's pretty rare though - I'm bodybuilding for physique goals as well as health.

Top Bottom