Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
I enjoy a subway sandwich every now and then, no mayo no full flavor dressings. All veggies, sweet onion dressing only. And when I'm too lazy to cook I get the rotisserie chicken at the grocery store and eat meat only not skin.

My best friend is remodeling her house and I am helping her so….my diet sucks now. We are constantly running. Wendy’s, Toxic Hell, she really likes Santiago’s. Ugh…I just threw up a little in my mouth.

At least 1 meal per day is fast food for me. And last night I had a knockout blonde give me full service on her back deck. So, it must be working.

Probably like 3 times a month now. 2 of the times are cause of my wrestling shows. By the time I get out of there its 1am and I haven't ate since I got there at 4pm. So I don't care what the fuck I have aslong as its got a lot of calories and will fill me the hell up.

The other time is usually when the girlfriend gets a craving so I just deal with it and let her get whatever fast food she wants for our dinner. I try to get the healthiest thing I possibly can with the most protein(like say a burger but toss the bun sorta thing) with this situation though.

Top Bottom