Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
Fast food?? Jeeze, I eat FAST....does that count?

It's been about 3 years and I firmly believe Subway is NOT a safe alternative.........bread is in extreme excess, meats are loaded with sodium and sugar..........If anything, I'd get the veggie supreme and slap on my own chx breast........

yeah im with jkurz on this one. I do not believe that subway, and especially Quiznos, are "safe" alternatives to fast food. The dressings alone that they put on most of their subs are high in fat and other things that most of us try to keep out of our body. I say if your staying away from fast food do yourself a favor and stay away from all fast food. That our make your own subs x-)

i had mcdonalds about 3 weeks ago
i hadnt had it in probably a year and man was i looking forward to it

so i get it and eat half a quarter pounder..
tastes like someone shit in a bun and put ketchup on it :(

i'm definently all set with fastfood

JKurz1 said:
Fast food?? Jeeze, I eat FAST....does that count?

It's been about 3 years and I firmly believe Subway is NOT a safe alternative.........bread is in extreme excess, meats are loaded with sodium and sugar..........If anything, I'd get the veggie supreme and slap on my own chx breast........
thanks

I don't eat there often, but if I must eat fast food because I'm on the road then this is where I usually stop.

What do you think of their Atkins menu?

benevolent anarchist said:
Very rarely and if I do it’s at a place called Roy Rodgers, which is a local Marriott Corp. owned chain. It’s really good food and they are making a comeback.
You're joking, right? Or did you mean good TASTING food?

lol...

jkurz1,
You are on a role today. Thanks for the entertainment since i imputting numbers into a goddam data table for my study.

Top Bottom