Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
I ate 8 Krispy Cream donuts for breakfast a few days ago...mmmm...yummy.

LOL@ people who are afraid of ketchup...give me a break.

go and read Fast Food Nation... if you still want to eat fast food after hearing ther horror stories about the meat-packing industry, then watch Supersize me too...

5 yrs with not one bite of fast food... that's including lots of road trips too, which really put you to the test... (ps I don't consider In&Out to be fast food since all their ingredients are certified organically grown)

Pretty rare now that I moved away from Chicago and Portillo's :p Fortunately I haven't found any fast food nearly as good out here on the West Coast. Down 65 lbs and counting. ;)

Sometimes I can spend hours in costco and get too hungry for the almonds and pro bar my wife packs for me. I just have to get this thing called a chicken bake. Its so damn good ( as far as really nasty deep fried breaded products go ) But I wash it down with a big "diet" coke, so its ok. If I feel too gross after I'll drink some "fitness water" and I'm good to go!

Top Bottom