Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you recommend dairy ?

If you drink milk, then only natural. And milk from stores is unlikely to bring much benefit to your body.
If you drink milk, then only natural. And milk from stores is unlikely to bring much benefit to your body.

Lol okay this bothered me so I’ve been researching. There are cows we’ve bred that produce milk most of the year but you’re right we still make them breed once a year regardless. As long as you keep harvesting large amounts of milk the cow will produce for quite a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a difference between factory farms and a local organic farm.

this video is hard to watch but this is exhibit A why don't drink milk. i could not care less even if there was health benefits. this video is hard to watch and these clowns only got like 2 days in jail and are right back out doing the same thing and that milk is sold at publix supermarkets all across the southeast.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-dairy-cow-abuse-convictions-20180411-story.html

the guy who filmed it is a former marine, it is good to see our heroes fighting for what is right after their service, love to see that

Natural milk is certainly a healthy product. However, what is sold on our shelves is not.
Natural milk is certainly a healthy product. However, what is sold on our shelves is not.

Milk with filtration on the market is good. However, beef with animal protein is dangerous. This is prohibited in Canada and all of Europe. I am not sure if all American farmers use that. They don’t have a lot of advantage to sell more, the market is smaller than their capabilities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I say drink away but I can see why some people shouldn't. Especially those that need to cut the calories. LOVE me some Kroger chocolate milk! lol

Whiskey

Top Bottom