Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you recommend dairy ?

DanCast

I hear alot of differing opinions on whether I should be drinking milk. Honestly love the stuff. But is it bad for my health ? Don’t think I feel any negative effects from it. Just curious ?

Im on the fence. If you need it for the calories then go for it(I do) but at the same time if a person can get their cals without it then we humans should probably just leave it

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

I hear alot of differing opinions on whether I should be drinking milk. Honestly love the stuff. But is it bad for my health ? Don’t think I feel any negative effects from it. Just curious ?

Most adult humans have issues with lactose.

highly unlikely because there isn't a species on earth that consumes milk past the infant stage and it is their own species. the only milk you should be drinking is your mommy's milk when you are a baby and fresh out of her breast. not formula

and even if you disagree with that milk ask if that milk is pasteurized (it won't be), if the cow is grassfed (highly unlikely). so it isn't even raw milk anyway.

so my answer pure and simple is avoid milk as much as possible. it will do your health the most good.

Im on the fence. If you need it for the calories then go for it(I do) but at the same time if a person can get their cals without it then we humans should probably just leave it

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

ironically people are consuming milk that is skim or less fat and that is even less healthy than whole milk. also with whey protein we are taught to buy isolate since it is less fat cause it is filtered. ironically again we are avoiding fat and companies that sell isolate always add lots of sugars and things like HFCS to it. just another example how food companies trick people

Milk is not bad for you. I drink about a half gallon a day. Some people have ruined their ability to digest it but I say that’s their problem. It has perfect macro ratios and it’s delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highly unlikely because there isn't a species on earth that consumes milk past the infant stage and it is their own species. the only milk you should be drinking is your mommy's milk when you are a baby and fresh out of her breast. not formula

and even if you disagree with that milk ask if that milk is pasteurized (it won't be), if the cow is grassfed (highly unlikely). so it isn't even raw milk anyway.

so my answer pure and simple is avoid milk as much as possible. it will do your health the most good.

I have to say that humans are the only ones who drink it because we are the only ones who know how to get it. If you give another animal milk it’ll chug that down and ask for more.

Also if a pack of wolves kills a dairy cow they rip the udder open and lap it up. Just saying.

Top Bottom