Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you recommend dairy ?

I don't really care to drink milk, however I do eat cheeses. There are definitely great nutrients, but you must consume it in moderation.

Also if a pack of wolves kills a dairy cow they rip the udder open and lap it up. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the animal would need to be pregnant to even have milk and also the milk would be raw. the milk you get from the store is not raw, it is pasteurized heavily and it is completely dead food.

now if you somehow know a local farmer who has grassfed cows and you can get the milk raw then you could be able to convince me on that it would be healthy.

I have to say that humans are the only ones who drink it because we are the only ones who know how to get it. If you give another animal milk it’ll chug that down and ask for more.

through farming we have learned to acquire milk by fencing animals and forcing them to be milked and get knocked up. farming has only existed a fraction of how long humans have existed on earth though

so a wild animal that is pregnant running around you wouldn't be able to go up to it and milk it without getting a swift kick.

if you can tolerate dairy that is fine, but there is no way you can argue that another species milk that is zapped via a pasteurization process is in any way a part of a natural diet.

now I do eat some european cheese, non pasteurized. it is a treat for me maybe a couple times a month and has some health benefits like pro biotics so i am not 100% anti-dairy. but i am very adament that most people who reduce dairy and even quit it entirely will have tremendous improvements to their health by doing that. for one dairy is inflammatory which is not good

through farming we have learned to acquire milk by fencing animals and forcing them to be milked and get knocked up. farming has only existed a fraction of how long humans have existed on earth though

so a wild animal that is pregnant running around you wouldn't be able to go up to it and milk it without getting a swift kick.

if you can tolerate dairy that is fine, but there is no way you can argue that another species milk that is zapped via a pasteurization process is in any way a part of a natural diet.

now I do eat some european cheese, non pasteurized. it is a treat for me maybe a couple times a month and has some health benefits like pro biotics so i am not 100% anti-dairy. but i am very adament that most people who reduce dairy and even quit it entirely will have tremendous improvements to their health by doing that. for one dairy is inflammatory which is not good

I agree with a lot of that. Only dairy cows don’t have to get knocked up to produce milk. They just do that year around. A lot of milk protein is denatured and such but I don’t think it’s bad for you.

And as you know not all milk is pasteurized at the same temperature either. Some is more denatured than others. Fair life brand for example is Ultra high temperature processed, whereas most is only high temp. But yeah, the pregnant cow thing is not accurate for diary cows.

The best is milk, don’t need cup, with peanut butter and honey on my toasts. Honey is a mouth jamming exercise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or wait, maybe I’m wrong. I’ve always heard they get hormones to make it so. That seems like the hard way around if that’s how it works. Seems inefficient too.

[emoji38] apologies btw lol I don’t know why i thought that but I was damn sure of it wasn’t I? Lmao

Lol okay this bothered me so I’ve been researching. There are cows we’ve bred that produce milk most of the year but you’re right we still make them breed once a year regardless. As long as you keep harvesting large amounts of milk the cow will produce for quite a long time.

Top Bottom