Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys take laxatives after your big cheat-meal?

wake_up

Hello all, I would like to know if you guys take ex-laxes after your big cheat-meal binge? I have this awesome tactic of taking like 20 ex-laxes little chocolates that they sell at Walgreens or Wal-Mart after my 2000 to 3000 calorie cheat-sinful meal. I've read that taking laxatives after a big sinful cheat meal speeds up the metabolic rate, expels calories and prevents getting fat and bloated from the tsunami of extra thousands of calories :)

wake_up

poysyn said:
i just chug olive oil..about 300 oz

no. i just do a steaming hot cappuccino enema......with cinnamon and splenda. any remaining lodged or otherwise impacted feces are wrenched from my intestines via a contraption i have fashioned out of an old estes model rocket kit.

wake_up said:
Hello all, I would like to know if you guys take ex-laxes after your big cheat-meal binge? I have this awesome tactic of taking like 20 ex-laxes little chocolates that they sell at Walgreens or Wal-Mart after my 2000 to 3000 calorie cheat-sinful meal. I've read that taking laxatives after a big sinful cheat meal speeds up the metabolic rate, expels calories and prevents getting fat and bloated from the tsunami of extra thousands of calories :)

wake_up

Enjoy your food and stop your non-sense, eat less if you concerned LOL
Don;t mean to blast you, but even when I diet I eat about 2000 cal a day not sure how you consider that a binge meal bro, unless you starving yourself

wake_up said:

wake_up

absolutely not.

Don't me to sound disprestful, but just because your a male, doesn't mean this isn't bulimic behaviour.

Either don't cheat (or make your cheat meal smaller) or absorb the calories

ERM NO!

That sort of behaviour is cause for concern and does fall into the domain of eating disorders - binging and purging is anorexia bulemia.

Laxative abuse can cause some serious medical problems, the loss of electrolytes can cause problems with nerve transmission and muscle contraction (including the heart ie cardiac arrest).

I would also suggest you cease this behaviour, and if you find that you can't, I would seek some sort of counselling ASAP

x
x
x

T

My brother had a medical problem for a year where he would shit most times violently after eating (I occasionally experience the same dillema). He basically couldn't eat or drink out for a year

By the years end he weighed 57kg, and was 5'10!

wake_up said:

wake_up

are you nuts? thats pointless. if you are on point with your diet and you decide to do on cheat meal per week, do it. the extra cals will not hurt you and the change in your metabolism on a higher carb day to the lower carb days will speed the metabolism even more.

That is a very irresponsible move. Half the point of a cheat meal is to get your metabolism boosted up a little, so it doesn't think "food is hard to find right now". Bodies are very prehistoric thinkers. It also makes you lose water, and dehydrates you so that your next work out is harder. So no, I don't take laxatives after my cheat meal.

Top Bottom