Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys take laxatives after your big cheat-meal?

ChemicalSoires said:
That is a very irresponsible move. Half the point of a cheat meal is to get your metabolism boosted up a little, so it doesn't think "food is hard to find right now". Bodies are very prehistoric thinkers. It also makes you lose water, and dehydrates you so that your next work out is harder. So no, I don't take laxatives after my cheat meal.

perfect response. k.

I already shit and fill the air with my deadly fumes enough i def dont need any more help getting things to come out the other end. Not to mention when u shit like that or puke you lose electrolytes and what not hella fast. If u cant handle a cheat meal then u shouldnt cheat or perhaps diet.

Our bodies are different in the sense they are very demanding and we put them through hell in the gym. Some extra calories arent gunna go straight to your ass so man up and if u feel real guilty after a cheat meal go do some cardio.

Hello i agree with you: our so called cheat-meals on our cheat-days cannot be so BIG, so high in calories that we would have to resort to crazy bulimia, laxatives, etc.

The rational logical thing to do, would be to make our cheat-meals smaller in calories. Instead of ordering pizzas, tacos, binging on those fig-bars or doritos. the best option as body-builders would be to make a planed cheat-meal, with a smaller number of calories. Like for example instead of taking an extra 2000 or 3000 calories on that day our cheat days should be anywhere between 300 and 500 extra calories (but nore more), because of the fact that if we add to many calories, we *will* fall off the wagon 3 weeks behind in our dieting efforts.

What i will do on my cheat day is that i will take an extra vanilla whey protein shake with 2 glasses of milk and 2 scoops of whey protein which tastes real good like a Mcdonalds ice cream shake, feels me up real well, and it wont make me fat coz its just like 400 extra calories.

I think that instead of ordering pizzas, tacos, and junk food on that day we should eat a little bit more of the same things we eat, i mean 500 extra calories but of healthy foods, of chicken, pineapples, apples, or maybe 2 extra whey vanilla protein shakes on that day with a couple of oatmeal cookies.

wake_up

Sim882 said:
Don't me to sound disprestful, but just because your a male, doesn't mean this isn't bulimic behaviour.

Either don't cheat (or make your cheat meal smaller) or absorb the calories

When I want a big filling cheat meal I go to the grocery store and buy whole grain pizza crust and stuff and then i just sprinkle low fat ham and other meats for topping and i keep the cheese not low fat but try to pick something healthy because if its low fat it wont melt nicely. I can eat about 3 slices and im full and it tastes better than some pizzas that ive had from a real shop before AND its wayyyyyy more filling its awesome.

Hello, How many calories does 3 slices of that whole grain pizza has? Also, where can i get that whole grain pizza crust? In which section of the supermarket? i haven't seen it. Do you mean the Boboli brand pizza bread crust?

wake_up

Hybridtheory2o said:
When I want a big filling cheat meal I go to the grocery store and buy whole grain pizza crust and stuff and then i just sprinkle low fat ham and other meats for topping and i keep the cheese not low fat but try to pick something healthy because if its low fat it wont melt nicely. I can eat about 3 slices and im full and it tastes better than some pizzas that ive had from a real shop before AND its wayyyyyy more filling its awesome.

Wake up arent ypu the guy who keeps saying the dollar is going to collapse?

If you're feeling constipated or you can tell the cheat meal is not exiting your system and you have already tried water and coffee, then it's ok. But not if you're just worried about gaining weight from it, because you won't. ;):coffee:

Top Bottom