Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you eat fruits alot throughout the day?

Wildhunter99

Beside veggies at certain meals.... do you eat fruits whenever you want to on a cutting cycle? or do you watch when you eat it?
Like Apples or bananas..

Is it good to eat once and a while or whenver you please?

I dont want to mess anything up with this cutting cycle. :)

Thanks

gymtime said:
Fruit contains simple carbs, like any other sugar. That's a no-no when cutting.

thanks gym time.
funny thing is, is that most fruits are relatively low on the glycemic index.

one would think, that they would be good for you.

One guy I know when getting cut, only eats fruits vegitables, chicken breast and tuna.

thats a scary diet, but he got shredded.

Personally I eat an apple a day and maybe 1/2 a banana with some oatmeal and raisins... But then again im Bulking so extra carbs are ok with me :p

ALso the apples have like 5 grams of fiber! I find this a good way to include extra fiber into my diet.

I know. But like anything else, it's different for everybody. I thought a little fruit was ok too. Used to have some pineapple every morning. Cutting that out helped my diet.

Yah some people adamently oppose fruits, and some people are for them. I've researched a lot about fructose but never really came to the eloquent conclusion that Lyle McDonald wrote about fructose. Personally I don't think a few fruits will hurt a diet. It may not be the case for everybody because for some there is a big difference (other than just calories) between trying to lose fat and just preventing from gaining fat.

Top Bottom