Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you drink soda Regular/Diet/Water

Do you drink soda?

• Regular Soda

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Diet Soda

Votes: 53 43.4%
  • Water only

Votes: 55 45.1%

• Total voters
I do drink diet soda when I get tired of water, though I do believe artificial sweeteners have been linked to certain forms of cancer. Water is still the bodybuilder's best friend IMHO.

MR. BMJ said:
Man I drink the shit out of diet soda, Crystal light, and water.

It's all good IMO. I do not drink the regular sodas though.

BMJ

same here!

altho i been slacking on water intake as of late

Nighthawkk said:
I do drink diet soda when I get tired of water, though I do believe artificial sweeteners have been linked to certain forms of cancer. Water is still the bodybuilder's best friend IMHO.

Saccharin thats in Sweet n' low has shown to cause cancer in rats. And I believe the stuff used in splenda and sugar twin has shown to cause old timers.

C3bodybuilding said:
The diet sodas aren't bad on the waist line, but sometimes too much artificial sweetner such as splenda and sweet n low can make it harder to get rid of those last few lbs of water/fat. But we are talking about an extreme contest diet when you are trying to pull it all together that last week. I doubt for the rest of the year or for someone looking to get into good shape that it would make much of a difference.

I forget, is there much sodium in those diet colas? I haven't had one in a while.

reg and diet soda has 30-40 grams of sodium and gatorade has like 270 grams. thirst, bloat wut more can you ask for?

Don't like diet. Used to drink maybe 1 regular coke/day and hardly any water...since the kindey stones I drink lots of water and stay away from soda...maybe half a can when I get the urge. When I drink it now It seems way too sweet.

Excidium28 said:
Saccharin thats in Sweet n' low has shown to cause cancer in rats. And I believe the stuff used in splenda and sugar twin has shown to cause old timers.
Alzheimers maybe?

Excidium28 said:

I think the artificial sweetener linked to alzhimers is Aspertame, not Sucralose.

sofakingdel said:
my mom is a dietician and she told me that the sodium in soda makes you more thirsty so your thirst is never completely quenched when you drink a soda, the same thing with Gatorade

sofakingdel said:
--reg and diet soda has 30-40 grams of sodium and gatorade has like 270 grams. thirst, bloat wut more can you ask for?

Hey, stop listening to your mom, look at the back, soda barely has any sodium, If I remember correctly which I usually do, pepsi has 35mg of sodium which comes out to 1% of your daily value in an entire 12 oz can, and most soda's are either between 1% and 2% of the daily value so don't go saying shit that you don't know shit about! you have to be an idiot to think soda has 30-40 grams and gatorade 270, get out of here!

You don't have to be an idiot to think that. It's just a mistake. Why make an enemy over a can of pop? At some point in the future he may have some helpful info for you. Ease up bro.

Top Bottom