Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you drink soda Regular/Diet/Water

Do you drink soda?

• Regular Soda

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Diet Soda

Votes: 53 43.4%
  • Water only

Votes: 55 45.1%

• Total voters
sparetire said:
mostly water, 2 cans of coke zero.. drink a little bit of reg. soda on the weekend but during teh week, no reg. soda, no coffee..

captain and coke huh? way to keep the carbs off! lol.. this I say after drinking 4 budlights tonight! haven't had alcohol in ages.. we gotta cheat sometime!

I LOVE a regular coke. i only drink on the weekends if i do, and if im not running cycle. started trt up saturday, doubtful if i'll drink more than once per month on a saturday night. just be a few at most.

I hate sodas...even dieting. I like Propel and stuff like that.

Quad

If I would feel a lil hypo at the gym, I used to get a quick can of coke out of the machine. They are a rip off for gatoraid there, $2.50 for the small little bottle. I bring my own special mix now though.

For the most part, my daily liquids are a gallon to a gallon and a half of plain water, 3-4 cups of fresh brewed green tea, orange juice with creatine and glutamine with breakfast and crystal light. I try to stay away from most juices as you might as well be drinking soda anyway.

For crystal light, I mix half a container per gallon of water. You are supposed to use one whole container per half gallon, but it's too sweet tasting otherwise for me.

I drink diet soda, and of course water,

Curious what affect you guys think diet soda has on your gut.

In other words do you think it can give a beer gut?

i love diet soda...fuck i wish i didnt so much...i drink lots of milk and water also though...probably 2 diet sodas a day...sometimesmore....

Quadsweep said:
I hate sodas...even dieting. I like Propel and stuff like that.

Quad

same here. ive lost intrest in soda, even diet, its just too thick and sweet. yuck. but if you have ever tryed those crystal lite to go packs, those are the best. you just buy a case of 20oz water and dump in a premixed pack of crystal lite.

The diet sodas aren't bad on the waist line, but sometimes too much artificial sweetner such as splenda and sweet n low can make it harder to get rid of those last few lbs of water/fat. But we are talking about an extreme contest diet when you are trying to pull it all together that last week. I doubt for the rest of the year or for someone looking to get into good shape that it would make much of a difference.

I forget, is there much sodium in those diet colas? I haven't had one in a while.

Top Bottom