Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do SNAC products work???

Def Lep

Just wondering if anyone had taken products from SNAC before, cuz i ordered some stuff just want to hear some opinions on it???? Help me out People!!!

Not sure of their lab test results, but they don't look any different than any other brand. Dont' expect to get any big gains off of them. Nothing really there that I would order. Those ZMA/grow while you sleep formulas are mostly good marketing in my opinion. A list of their products:

http://www.snac.com/products.htm

alex2678 said:
Not sure of their lab test results, but they don't look any different than any other brand. Dont' expect to get any big gains off of them. Nothing really there that I would order. Those ZMA/grow while you sleep formulas are mostly good marketing in my opinion. A list of their products:

http://www.snac.com/products.htm

I figured that, but I mostly ordered the stuff that is for energy. Not so much muscle gain. I just want something to keep me goin everyday in the gym and on the field. Any other suggestions??

For energy I'd just stick with getting a good diet in check. Maybe a carbohydrate/protein powder to keep your energy levels up for sports. B-Complex,Creatine, tyrosine. You'll really save a lot of money and probably get just as good of results if you concentrate on diet instead.

alex2678 said:
For energy I'd just stick with getting a good diet in check. Maybe a carbohydrate/protein powder to keep your energy levels up for sports. B-Complex,Creatine, tyrosine. You'll really save a lot of money and probably get just as good of results if you concentrate on diet instead.

does the brand of protein really matter or are they all pretty much the same??

There's a bunch of posts in the supplement section and on here. Most people use Optimum Nutrition Whey for taste and price. Most of them are around 25 dollars for 5 pounds.

Top Bottom