Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do protein bars hide calories?

57482RDa

I purchased a bunch of low carb bars and I noticed on them that there is a a straight note that says that the dietary fiber included in the calorie count is not included as a carbohydrate does this mean that they're hiding their calories or carbohydrates in the bar and I should not trust what it says?

I think alcohol sugars are hidden and many other chemicals but protein bars maybe 1 per day can be good for you

I purchased a bunch of low carb bars and I noticed on them that there is a a straight note that says that the dietary fiber included in the calorie count is not included as a carbohydrate does this mean that they're hiding their calories or carbohydrates in the bar and I should not trust what it says?

food companies are very clever about this sort of thing.

If there's a note telling you how are they hiding it?

Top Bottom