Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I still limit the calories with intermittent fasting?

Fetyphele

If I will do intermittent fasting, like eating only inside a window for eating – do I still have to limit the calories so much? If the fat will burn more effectively like that, why do I need to lower the calories as well?

That makes fat loss more effective, but that does not mean that you can forget about the calories. It is all comparative. This just allows you to lose fat more effectively, which is what you want to achieve, even with the calories already down.

So what difference does it make then, if i eat the same? Why limit the time for food in such case?

There is no need to intermediate fast. If your calories are identical, you will loose the same amount of fat intermediate fasting VS eating small meals throughout the day.

Some people like intermediate fasting because since you eat less meals during the day, they find it easier to reduce their calorie intake.

You can basically reduce the amount of calories you eat at each meal or reduce the amount of meals you eat (intermediate fasting)

Top Bottom