Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dill pickles good or bad for you Bodybuilder bros?

richard*duff

Hi people, I'm following a fat loss diet and dill pickles is something I have everyday , maybe twice a day, either with my salad or after a meal, watching movies etc...I was wondering if they can be bad in the long run because of the preservatives they add on to keep them from going bad, also how about water retention by the excessive amount of salt they contain, if they interfere in a negative way in my diet I rather put them aside, thank you.

Dill pickles are actually a really good item to include in a bodybuilding diet. They are just pickled cucumbers. They have very minimal calories and are fat free.

I eat a lot of dill pickles when dieting. They taste really good and cut my cravings. An average sized dill pickle only has 10 calories.

Dill pickles do contain a lot of salt but that's really not an issue. Their high salt content will cause some water retention but that water retention will go away as soon as you stop eating them and reduce your salt intake.

If it helps you to fight off the hunger - go for it.

Any type of based based vegetable, such as cucumbers, will always be okay in a diet.

Top Bottom