Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different kinds of milk

patrickstoawl

[FONT=&quot]I thought with there being so many different kinds of milk out there we should strike up a discussion about it. Milk is one of the best nutrition sources we have and it seems like they keep messing with it. I'll start a list[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]fat free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Whole milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vitamin D milk -which is just whole milk they've shined an ultraviolet light through. Get some sun people![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lactose free milk -I get it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]soy milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]almond milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]coconut milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Really I think there's a milk for most of the nuts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]heavy cream[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fairlife -Coca Cola milk?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What do you guys use and why? What do you think of Fairlife and the "sports milk" concept?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I don't drink milk of any variety. My dairy consumption is pretty much limited to the occasional cheese or whey protein isolate shake.

nobody is drinking milk anymore and milk alternatives are heavily processed.

every mammal on earth drinks water or derives its hydration from animal organs. they only consume milk from their mother as infants. so if you want to follow a natural diet you should not include any of these milks in your diet. perhaps the one exception is natural coconut milk that can be made from coconuts, however good luck finding one that doesn't have sweeteners added

Top Bottom