Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different grape colors

Chana

Is there any difference between different colors of grapes? Now you can find the green, red grapes...are they any different apart from taste and color?

Taste and color apart, most grapes will be the same. There might be some minor differences in terms of vitamins or something else, but these differences would be absolutely minimal, and I don't think that they can affect you. So pick the ones that are the tastiest to you.

The nutritional value and nutrient profile are identical for green and red grapes.

Kind of like green vs red apples. The only real difference is the taste.

Grapes are a great source of fibre too. I have a buddy who competes and when he is on a really high amount of protein he gets backed up. When this happens he just eats a bunch of grapes and it gets things moving again.

Thank you guys - so I will pick those that taste the best to me - the green ones. How much per day you would say it not too much to eat?

That depends on your goals - if you are cutting, or you are bulking. Just check out their calorie and carb content, and see how much will fit with your daily macros.

Thank you guys - so I will pick those that taste the best to me - the green ones. How much per day you would say it not too much to eat?

Grapes are pretty high in calories. 1 cup has 60 calories and 15g of sugar.

I think 1 cup per day would be a good serving. Use them as a treat. I really like to have a serving of fruit before bed each night to cut my sweet tooth.

Top Bottom